District attorney candidate Larry Krasner will speak to students, staff and faculty at Community College of Philadelphia. Hosted by CCP Indivisible.
On Tuesday, November 7th, we as Philadelphians will elect a new District Attorney who will address important questions such as:
- Should the city of Philadelphia be allowed to seize homes and other assets from people accused of a crime?
- What should the city do about allegations of police misconduct?
- Should Philadelphia allow safe injection sites for heroin addicts?
- Should Philadelphia continue its cash bail system?
- Should Office of the District Attorney seek the death penalty?
We encourage the CCP community to not only meet the candidates but to raise issues of concern to you and to become an active participant in the issues that affect all of us.