Civil rights lawyer Larry Krasner is one of Philadelphia’s most outspoken and highly regarded progressive attorneys.
For 30 years he has been fearlessly demanding fair treatment and justice for Philadelphians of all backgrounds.
Larry will transform a broken District Attorney’s Office into one that focuses on the 6% of offenders who commit 60% of the serious crimes in Philadelphia. He will lead the fight for a fair and effective criminal justice system.
Larry on the issues
End Mass Incarceration
- Stop prosecuting insufficient and insignificant cases
- Review past convictions, free the wrongfully convicted
- Stop cash bail imprisonment
- Treat addiction as an illness, not a crime
- Bring police and communities together
Focus on serious crime
- Target the crimes that matter most
- Treat victims with respect and sensitivity
- Fight fraud and corruption
- Protect the environment
Stand up for our rights and liberties
- Stop pursuing death sentences
- End illegal stop-and-frisk
- End civil asset forfeiture abuse
Resist the Trump administration
- Protect immigrants while protecting everybody
- Reject a return to the failed drug wars of the past
- Stand up to police misconduct
"The culture of the Philadelphia DA’s Office must change.
We will achieve real justice for victims and others caught up in the criminal justice system."